Friday, July 25, 2008

Laughter, Grandma, and Jogging Strollers

Will laughed for the first time on Thursday...it took me a while to register what he was doing. I had the camera on me and was trying to get him to smile and then he just started laughing, I was so taken aback that I took a picture, but forgot to record it...oh, well, maybe next time!



Grandma Indi has been coming down for a couple days a week to spend some time with Will and give Bob and me and break. Next week is her last week and we are going to miss her...thanks for everything Grandma! Will looks like a little boy in this picture, and a lot like his dad!




Will is very close to fitting into my sweet jogging stroller. I think it's so cute that all you can see is his feet when he's in it right now!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow, he's gotten SO big! He does look like a little man now. I absolutely love that pic of him laughing, it's now my new desktop background. :) I can't wait to see him again...soon, I hope!

Lisa said...

That picture of him laughing just brings a smile to my face. I have the cutest nephew, at least until my other one is born. :) Have you tried out the running with the jogging stroller yet? I ran 4x this past week but only 1x the week before. I really need to be more consistent.

Mrs. said...

So glad that you are getting back into jogging!

jeansnorton said...

I love the new pictures of Will especially the one of him laughing! He looks so happy. Can't wait to see him again soon.