Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Puddin'




Look at this puddin'...seriously, he's the cutest boy ever! We've spent the last few weeks getting adjusted to me going back to work for 6 hours a day. Daddy is home with Will until I get home and then he's off to work - we don't get to see a whole lot of each other, but its worth it to save the expense and hassle of daycare! After a few shaky days I think we are finally getting down to a rhythm.

He is starting to smile AT us which is so fun. And since he's been out of the NICU for 2 months now, he's off the Neosure Formula! That is huge, considering it was $15 for a small can...thankfully he only had 2 feeds a day of it.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

He is by far the cutest boy I've ever seen! I'm not just saying that cause I'm his auntie either! :) Can't wait to see you guys and give little man some love! :)
- Aunt Kiki