Thursday, January 29, 2009

For the Love of Stuffed Monkey Violence

My boy has a weird sense of humor. Apparently throwing a stuffed monkey against the wall is the funniest thing on earth...see video below. I apologize in advance for the screeching baby talk coming from his mom.


Will wore a cute flannel shirt that his Aunt Lisa picked out the other day. It went perfectly with his cowboy hat, so I had to snap a few pictures.
His "Go Ahead Make My Day" face..




Also...does anybody have advice on how to stop Will pitching fits when we try to dress him or diaper him? He locks up his body and arches his back so we can't get him to lay down, let alone sit and then he just screams and rolls over. Its a fully body workout to get him dressed in the morning...and all I am thinking is "he's only 9 months old...its supposed to start this early???!!! Man, we are in for a wild ride with this one."

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That video was hilarious! I think Livvy and I watched it about 4 times and she's still asking me to play it again!

He looks so cute in the shirt I got him! Thanks for taking a pic w/him in it!

As for his fits when changing him, have you tried strapping him to the changing table? Just kidding! I think I used to just try and distract my girls w/toys, juice or a cracker. Have you tried that?

Kristin said...

I know a little girl around his age who is throwing fits at those times too. I didn't think it was possible to be having tempter tantrums already! I just try to distract her w/the ways that Lisa says, or I just let her throw her fit!

Kristin said...

Will,
Uncle David and Aunt Kiki love the video of you laughing, you are so cute and funny! Your mommy is silly! :) We love you Will!

Mrs. said...

This is hilarious! You are a very entertaining momma...maybe I will just play this video for P...you can do all the entertaining for both of them! :)