Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Making Amends

Click on the photo so you can read the note. So sweet.


He is trying hard to start crawling...he can get on all fours and start rocking, but he has yet to get anywhere.


Here's his fake cry face...he's also been randomly throwing this face out whenever the fancy strikes him.


On a side note...putting our political differences aside, I think we can all agree this is a remarkable day in American history. Being raised in my generation as a white, middle class, and yes, even a woman, I cannot even pretend to empathize with the struggle for equality. If I find this day exciting, I cannot imagine what this day signifies for so many people. While the media love-fest is a little nauseating at times...today is a happy day!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

It was a momentous day, no matter where you stand!
WOW!! Look at Will wanting to crawl, he's got one up on Ella who still REFUSES to crawl. She'd rather walk, it's much cooler so she thinks. Uh huh...Anyway, I hope to see you guys soon...if there's a Saturday you'd have free maybe we can come up some evening!

HereBeDragons said...

Cute pics, Jess.
And all I can say about Obama is that he's sure got a lot to live up to! I hope he can do it.

Mrs. said...

great pics. That was a very nice present from will, he is so thoughtful.